Tour master Transition 5

Just got a new jacket, Tourmaster Transition 5.  I cannot say enough good things about it.  Really comfy and works great in various weather conditions. Great gear at a reasonable price.

• Supporting Member
@donk The Transition is a nice jacket for sure, I have been using the "Series 2" as my Winter jacket for over 7 years now.
Except for a few stains, it still looks and performs as new, the velcro and snaps are all intact and the zippers are still 100% functional.
The Tourmaster Caliber pants are terrific as well.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

@donk The Transition is a nice jacket for sure, I have been using the "Series 2" as my Winter jacket for over 7 years now. Except for a few stains, it still looks and performs as new, the velcro and snaps are all intact and the zippers are still 100% functional.
The Tourmaster Caliber pants are terrific as well.
+1  I've been wearing their Transition 4 for a few years now, along with their Caliber pants.  Great gear at reasonable prices.  My only complaint is the front zipper on my pants failed.  I keep meaning to contact Tourmaster about it but... well, you know how that goes.

• Premium Member
I'm on my second Transition jacket. I think it a series 4. Only issue I've had was the velcro wrist closures separated for the rubbery molded part. A bit of glue and some sewing and they are better than new.

Works well when temps are below 70f, but pretty toasty when it's warmer. I use a Warm-n-Safe heated liner under it and have ridden in temps as low as 13f.

Currently have KLIM overpants for the cold/wet weather riding.

Archived