New Guy from Portugal

Hi there, 

So, I decided to register, I've been lurking for a few years now, I bought my Tracer new November 2017, I come from a long line of Yamaha's that started almost 20 years ago with a YZ 426. 

Last bike before I bought the Tracer was a '13 Fazer 1000, and in 2015 I sold my car and started to only ride my bike. Have been doing it for the past almost 4 years now, and not looking back.

Well, recently I deleted my FB, and now I'm here to exchange and learn more about my bike on what the community here has to offer. The coming years I want to do some modifications and almost certainly will have many doubts about it. 

Cheerz. 

Greetings from sunny Australia, Tiago.   One of the very best things about Tracer ownership is the vast array of (mostly) relatively inexpensive after-market parts and accessories that are available from on-line vendors.    Enjoy the modifying - or as some here say - farkling!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Hello from the mid-south in America, Louisiana. I've learned a bit and had some questions answered also. It's a great little community so to speak. I'm sure you've learned a bit yourself by only using the bike for transportation. And Welcome after a couple of years in hiding, Ha!

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

Archived