Warranty value on resale of motorcycle

I haven't owned a bike in quite a while so figured I would buy myself some time learning how to work on the bike with the maintenance package and extended warranty.  Yes I know they are overpriced, and went in knowing that but negotiated what I felt was an acceptable price.  Now, unfortunately,  I am looking at selling my FJ and wanted to know from others who have sold/bought used bikes the value that can be placed on extended/maintenance warranties in the price of the bike you are selling.  yes I know I will have to sell locally to my area, and appreciate any advice you guys can give me.  you are the experts here. :)  

• Thumbsup 1

Value is in the buyer's perception. Time on a warranty is sweetener but doesn't add to the price I"m willing to pay when buying from a private party. They add something for some buyers going to dealer if the prior owner and history might not be known. If I'm buying from a private party I'm buying the owner and the bike and history. If there's a red flag the warranty won't persuade me. You may find a buyer that feels differently but won't know until they come along. Advertise it, lower the price if you can't wait for the right buyer. 

GLWS

• Thumbsup 1