New owner from Greece

Hi everybody

I come from Thessaloniki, Greece and i picked up my lava red tracer 3 days ago. My [a title=Click to Continue " style="background:none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent ! important;border:medium none ! important;text-indent:0px ! important;float:none ! important;font-weight:bold ! important;height:auto ! important;margin:0px ! important;min-height:0px ! important;min-width:0px ! important;padding:0px ! important;text-transform:uppercase ! important;text-decoration:underline ! important;vertical-align:baseline ! important;width:auto ! important]>exarrow-10x10.png[/a] moto was a DL-650 Suzuki V-Strom and i hope not to regret for my desicion, cause i love touring and mountain close curved roads. Glad to join this forum, we ve got to talk a lot about Mt-09.   

• Premium Member
Welcome.

The DL650 is a great bike - I rode one for a day when my Super Tenere was being serviced. I have a Tracer now.

The Tracer is a lot different but I am confident you will enjoy it on the mountain roads in Greece and beyond.

You may find the roads feel to have more bumps as the suspension will not soak then up the same.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Welcome from So. Cal. I love your baklava. Had a good friend that worked with me for years that just retired in his homeland of Greese. I believe his name in Greek was yorgos (γιώργος). We called him George.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Thank you guys,
i'd like to inform you Tracer is fantastic moto especially on the closed turn mountain roads. This bike turns with the "thought".

Dear ULEWZ and papadage, thanks for the "tasty" commend but if you ll visit the Agean Sea try the fresh fishes - a unique taste. Awesome Sweets and cakes you can find all over the world.  

Archived