Anyone want a touring screen?

I have the OEM Yamaha touring screen, but at 6'7" the wind blast hits me exactly in the wrong place.

I will happily swap this for your stock screen, we can post during the week and be ready for the Easter weekend.

cheers  8-)

• Premium Member
Was your bike shipped with the touring screen or did the dealer keep it as part of the deal?

I don't need the touring screen but I have a spare stock screen should nobody take up your offer.

A good idea to let people know you are in the Netherlands as this will affect postage costs...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
oops, for some reason I have you filed under clogs not thistles in my racial stereotypes

anyway, Holland is closer to me than Edinburgh :)

even with the tunnel crossing I can be there in about 5 hours

I'm sure someone will take the offer, if not I'll do a swapsie as in the UK shipping will be about £4 with myHermes
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
I have this screen now.

It works for me in the lowest position. Not too noisy and not much wind blast.

It looks hideous, there are huge reflections from the display and it will get scratched as it seems to be very soft, plus the handguards whack it when you put the steering lock on or turn tightly. A very poorly implemented "design" - I can't believe it was designed for the Tracer/FJ09 except that the mounting holes are drilled at the correct distances from one another and they have printed the word Tracer in the bottom corner. I am sure it is from another model and was "a good enough fit" to stick in the accessories catalogue.

See here if you would like to try this screen or the Powerbronze screen on your bike.

Archived