FJ-09 Stop Sale in USA

mjsracing

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia

Yes.
There's a blue paint mark on the end of the new shaft.   Skip.

The reply of Skip (above) is what wessie should have posted, instead of his snippy response (assuming he knew it).L of S

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia

LOL, LoS - 
...but he may not have known about the paint mark.

When do you pick your bike up?   SKIP

As I alluded to in my post, wessie certainly may not have known about the paint mark, and many/ most others here may also not know that useful detail, including myself, so that's no shame on wessie!   My point is - IMO he was pretty disrespectful to the original poster, more so than I'd expect a Moderator to be.   Maybe wessie should operate under two user-names, one for his personal views, discourteous, dismissive, or otherwise: the other for more moderate responses in keeping with his highly-paid role here!Monday April 13th (hopefully) or Tuesday...   I've got a hilly, twisty, mixed-surfaces road back home planned so I can get in the first hundred or so ks under ideal running-in (breaking-in) conditions.L of S

• 3 weeks later...
This is late, but I bought mine a week before the recall.  I told the dealer of the recall!  Took 2 days for tranny part to arrive.  However, I've been waiting a month for accessories to arrive.  Still waiting...

Archived