Trackday UK

On Tuesday I took the tracer to Oulton park in uk for the first time.  I've heard about dodgy stock tyres, soft suspension, brakes etc. All I can say is, the bike was brilliant.  It was a damp start and the dunlops dont get much praise in the wet, so it was steady away .The sun soon showed up however and is hot now and the track soon dried up.

The cp3 is a blast, pulling hard to the limiter. I imagined the 0 to 100mph on these is up there with the best of them. On the fast sweepers the bike felt settled with no concerns.  Front brake when really pulled is very strong,  abs kicked in a couple of times and feels horrible but no drama, pull the lever hard enough and you will stop. Tyres worked well with no real concerns and i felt pretty confident with them on the drying track.  It is usually in the wet where some tyres fall short, on warm, dry tarmac, if there rubber, they grip.

I recently bought a cheap action camera.  Didn't want to pay much for occasional use. Got the Apeman a77 off Amazon for £40. It's great. Sound is ok, picture is pretty decent,  comes with loads of accessories and 2 batteries. I fixed it to L/h hand gaurd bolt, worked very well. One of the 2 small bolts.

All in all, the tracer is a blast to ride on road and track, thanks mainly due to the superb CP3 motor.

A great day had. 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If you’re there again @Dodgy Knees, drop me a PM and I’ll come and watch or just say hello. I’m only about 40 minutes from there.

• Thumbsup 1

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)