Cruise control

igalmarino

Only had my bike a week but lots of use of the cruse control.  Most cars I’ve driven have a cruse control on/off switch or button and separate set and resume buttons.  Had a new rental canary with “radar cruse control” it worked the same way as the Tracer except it took a bit to get ready.  Some things I’ve noticed:  
it drops out if you shift so don’t engage until you are in the right gear.
Rolling the throttle up speeds up and releasing it will drop speed back to set speed. 
Rolling the throttle completely off drops it out of cruse control

i particularly like the rolling off of the throttle feature as I can drop it off of cruse control without hitting brakes like when I may be a bit over the limit and see a police vehicle and want to quickly drop a bit of speed without undue drama.  I have found it to be very accurate and works well up to 83mph (have been on roads with 80 mph speed limit and with the 2 mph speedometer error (according to my GPS) then I was 1 over.

Hi All, I haven’t posted for a while. Re: cruise control - You can use the + and - buttons to accelerate and decelerate without touching the throttle; just press and hold the relevant button. And instead of rolling off the throttle or braking to deactivate it, you just press the central arming button again as it’s a toggle switch.