Bike sales

On the itallian website www.moto.it they have just published new bike registrations for march in italy,and the mt 09/fj tracer as out sold bmws 1200 gs,with 416 units to 397 1200 gs,its the first time in many years that the 1200 gs as been beaten in the sales chart,so now we know why theres so much demand for the accesseries,its selling well.

Good work santacruz!
It was only a matter of time. Last month it was second to the GS. Makes perfect sense why it would be in first place this month.
I think it's a clear reflection on people wanting a great bike at a very good price with an engine shy of the 1K cc capacity. It's light, powerful and comes standard with a host of features (country dependant). It will be interesting if can maintain first place next month....
I would like to see the sport bike segment to see how the new R1 fairs against the BMW & Ducati.
Thanks for posting this info.
Cheers,
Steve

• Premium Member
Like the Tracer, every R1 destined for the UK has been sold. My local dealer is pissed off because his demo bike delivery keeps getting put back. Just hope they get it in time for my service loan bike at 6000 miles, which may only be a few months away...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
I called into my local kawasaki dealer on saturday,they have the new kawasaki H2 n the showroom,each one assembled by hand,everyone sold,amazing motorcycle. 

I will be failing to keep up with one on Saturday. A mate, a life long Kawasaki fan who has raced a ZX10R and ER6 at the Isle of Man in the last couple of years, is collecting his from Frasers in Gloucester, UK. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived