Traxxion FJ-09 Forum Discount

Guest fzrcraig

Guest fzrcraig
Traxxion is currently offering a 15% discount on parts and services to FJ-09 Forumers (Forumites?). Use promo code FJ0915 in the box at checkout. I got me a new Penske shock and am thing about the AK20's.

craig

Guest fzrcraig
Just select the style of shock that interest you and it will ask for the bike year, make and model and info about you. they will take care of the rest.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
The shock price will vary with model, but Traxxion gave me 15% off plus free shipping. Which added up to a lot since I ordered the AK-20 inserts too.
They were also fast! Very impressed with Traxxion Dynamics so far.
Cheers
2015 FJ-09
2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Who has a less expensive fix? I wonder if it is possible to just buy the stock parts that are used in the right fork and install in the left fork?
Then you have a shock and damper in both forks.
Is that possible and would it be better than stock?

• Premium Member
Who has a less expensive fix? I wonder if it is possible to just buy the stock parts that are used in the right fork and install in the left fork? Then you have a shock and damper in both forks.
Is that possible and would it be better than stock?
There are lots of options - You just have to decide how much adjustability you are willing to pay for.Check out Traxxion Dynamics, GP Suspension, Race Tech and probably many others I am not aware of.I'd also track down a local shop that works with racers - they should be the most experienced at rebuilding/adjusting suspension. You might find that an adjustment to the shim stack, different spring or different oil weight/level is enough to meet your needs.  Not sure the rear shock can be saved, but it can get a different spring too.Don't forget the used market for parts.

2015 FJ-09
2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Archived