New So-Cal FJ Owner

bigred3

Long time lurker that was finally able to bring home a beautiful red FJ this weekend.  What an amazing bike!  

I took her out to Angeles Crest Highway and it was just a perfect day. Glad to be a part of the community which has been so helpful!   :P

FJ-Dirt_zpsz8qddewb.jpg

• Premium Member
Welcome, Ty, David and I all love the crest. You will have to join us one of these weekends. I am busy on Saturday, but will post up the next ride when I get a chance. Probably in a week. Four tracers in one place in So. Cal would be a first and front page worthy.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Welcome, Ty, David and I all love the crest. You will have to join us one of these weekends. I am busy on Saturday, but will post up the next ride when I get a chance. Probably in a week. Four tracers in one place in So. Cal would be a first and front page worthy.

Now if we can get Josh (vr46fan)  and Ron to join, 6 !!!

'05 Bandit 1200s ( Blue and White ) Bandit pic

2015 FJ-09 ( RED ) FJ-09 pic

• Premium Member
Now that would be picture worthy. clap_zpsdyza0r53.gif 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
I second this! 
I must go riding and hear that exhaust that @b12ty keeps writing and taunting me with.
You just might have to listen to two of them. blbl_zpsvi6inrfd.gif 
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Welcome to the FJ community ! What a great machine, thank you Yamaha ! I see a socal FJ ride to Newcombs in the near future ! Now that I have made new friends (Ty and Ron) I am hoping to meet more. Until we meet, ride safe !

• Premium Member
Lets keep a week from tomorrow open on our calendars for a ride? Saturday the 25th.
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Lets keep a week from tomorrow open on our calendars for a ride? Saturday the 25th.
Your exhaust called, it's ready to go! Hopefully you have time to install it tonight and give us a report. P-) 
Ty

Yay! See you tonight.  
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived