2022 Tracer 9

Therealal

this is good to see, I'm going to wait til early next year to buy. My local dealer didn't seem interested in trying to get a 21 for me.

It's odd in the article they make it sound like the 22 is new design when the 21 brought in the steel subframe, upgraded engine, increased price etc.

Edited by zvezdah1

21 minutes ago, zvezdah1 said:

this is good to see, I'm going to wait til early next year to buy. My local dealer didn't seem interested in trying to get a 21 for me.

It's odd in the article they make it sound like the 22 is new design when the 21 brought in the steel subframe, upgraded engine, increased price etc.

I think the title is a typo for 2022. Specs at the bottom of the article are listed as 2021s and there has been no announcements on the 2022 models 

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
48 minutes ago, Greasyjonny said:

I think the title is a typo for 2022. Specs at the bottom of the article are listed as 2021s and there has been no announcements on the 2022 models 

Agreed, when I read that article the other day I was wondering why they had 2022 in the headline when the article was about the 2021 model.  🤷🏻‍♂️

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***