• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Instrument panel reflection

• Supporting Member
8 hours ago, Mr Finch said:

I have a 2015 Tracer and have found when riding with the sun behind me the glare from the instrument panel prevents me reading it. Has anyone found an anti glare screen protector which works?

I tried the Speedo-Angels, which are linked above, I personally didn't like them.

When they were first introduced for the FJ09 I bought the "ultra-clear" screen protector and while it was a scratch resistant layer, It wasn't anti-glare at all.  A few years later they came out with an "anti-glare" option but -for me- it made the LCD display look slightly out of focus like the lines on the numerals weren't crisp and razor-sharp, both went in the trash can.

They also offer a NANO glass version but IS NOT anti-glare.

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
8 hours ago, betoney said:

I tried the Speedo-Angels, which are linked above, I personally didn't like them.

When they were first introduced for the FJ09 I bought the "ultra-clear" screen protector and while it was a scratch resistant layer, It wasn't anti-glare at all.  A few years later they came out with an "anti-glare" option but -for me- it made the LCD display look slightly out of focus like the lines on the numerals weren't crisp and razor-sharp, both went in the trash can.

They also offer a NANO glass version but IS NOT anti-glare.

I too bought the 'anti glare' option and have to admit that I thought the same thing about it making the display less clear as well.  I kept mine on and have 'adapted' to it.

You'll notice that I didn't comment or endorse them in my reply to the OP as all of this info is discussed in that thread.

• Thumbsup 1