Tempted by the devil.

On 5/17/2023 at 6:54 AM, 2and3cylinders said:

I don't get to ride near as much as I'd like the 5 bikes I have.  Plus I'm sinking dough into refreshing the engine on my RD400 and it restoring back to street from when I raced it. I still look ridiculous on it, like a gorilla on a Schwin Singray.

Installed slab anchors in my wife's garage spot because she's had mommentos from her mother sitting  in MY spot for two+ years.  Had to PAY someone else to change doughnuts during thar span.  It's hard to pressure her to go through it and get over to the storage unit we've been paying for since last winter.  I do have a ton of parts and the 01 Sporty XL1200S in there at least. 

And other than a RT1250, there's not another bike I'm really interested in other the new Guzzi V1000 Mondello..

20230516_191048.jpg

20230515_151458.jpg

20230515_113537.jpg

Know what you mean, I get fussed at from time to time as there my Fathers 1890 vintage metal lathe is in front of my car.  I do keep a scooter or motorcycle in front of her car as there is lots of room.  She drives a Smart car.  Don't have to worry about her getting something bigger as she loves it more than me I think LOL.

• Haha 1