Got called a Hero….

duckie

• Supporting Member

That's some great feedback!

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

That's awesome! I have been yearning to get back on track. After about 50 track days over the last 25 years I quit when our local track shut down due to covid. At 66 and with lots of grey hair they used they use to call me Gandalf of the Track. Unfortunately our track has pretty much stopped doing track days for motorcycles because the higher paying car guys are taking all the days. Also at 70 now I definetely feel I have lost some mojo and not sure I belong on the track anyway. Congratulations to you!

• Like 1

Sounds like fun. The key would be to gradually increase the pace (like you're doing) and not try anything nutty. As long as you're not getting in the way [i.e. safety factor] of others on track, I say more power to ya. It's always a better idea to push the pace in a closed environment - on a track instead of the street. Go get 'em, Duckie!