• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Spotted UK

• Premium Member
I went through that roundabout on Sunday on my Race Blue, accompanied by my son on a green Kawasaki ER6F. It wasn't much of a ride as the roads were very busy. 

Could have been  you Johan as I think there may have been 2 bikes did you come through paddock wood?I was quite jealous as it was a nice day, even my son commented on the amount of bikes (hes 13)
I did indeed. I came from Borough Green (near where I live) and wanted to ride via Ightham/Plaxtol etc, but there was so much traffic I turned off through East Peckham and took lots of small lanes. I did eventually end up at Paddock Wood. It was a busy day and I wished I lived near Wales rather than the South East. There are nice roads in Kent/East Sussex/Surrey but when the sun is out and it is a beautiful day the roads get very busy. Best chance is to go for an early morning ride and have breakfast at Rye or Battle.

• Premium Member
Another Race Blue, with a short screen on, today at around 18:30 on the commute out of Canary Wharf, on the A20 near Kidbrooke (just after I left the A2).
I saw the same bloke again today - and realised it was not a Tracer, but a race blue MT-09 with a fly screen.

• 7 months later...
  • Premium Member
Red Tracer with large, black Givi top box and festooned with stickers across windscreen and anywhere else there appeared to be some spare real estate. "HW15" going from Fleet Street into Ludgate Hill across A201 at 08.35 today. Definitely no stranger to a European tour!

I was waiting to cross and can guarantee you were having more fun than me.

Archived