Spotted UK

Thought I'd start this thread.

Heading home from BSB at Oulton Park on Monday 4th May, filtering along past the traffic on the Nantwich Bypass...  The A51 towards the A500.

It was a Race Blu Tracer.  

Anyone?

Hope you don't mind me adding to your thread.

Spotted: Grey Tracer, Saturday 2nd May around 10:15 on the A7 leaving Selkirk, there were a bunch of bikes behind you.
I was standing opposite the Shell garage, Red leather jacket with my hand out directing the mob behind you into the service station. You waved to say " Not me mate, I'm not part of your group ;) " I did a double take as you passed, not seen a Tracer in the wild so to speak.

17203347619_3c9fb4a03d.jpg
Selkirk by stevephi, on Flickr

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Finally saw one in the wild - grey Tracer parked outside Shire Hall in Gloucester at 9.30am
The grey is the immature one. They only develop coloured plumage when they mature; drab red for the female and brilliant racing blue for the male of the species. I hope you set the little one free again...

• Premium Member
after not seeing any live tracers at all I saw 2 in one outing (sadly I was in the car) a 15 reg race blu on sun 6/9 no one at the hop farm roundabout Paddock wood and then at the other end of my journey a red one arking up in Minnis Bay about 1.15
anyone on here?
I went through that roundabout on Sunday on my Race Blue, accompanied by my son on a green Kawasaki ER6F. It wasn't much of a ride as the roads were very busy. 

after not seeing any live tracers at all I saw 2 in one outing (sadly I was in the car) a 15 reg race blu on sun 6/9 no one at the hop farm roundabout Paddock wood and then at the other end of my journey a red one arking up in Minnis Bay about 1.15
anyone on here?
I went through that roundabout on Sunday on my Race Blue, accompanied by my son on a green Kawasaki ER6F. It wasn't much of a ride as the roads were very busy. 

Could have been  you Johan as I think there may have been 2 bikes did you come through paddock wood?I was quite jealous as it was a nice day, even my son commented on the amount of bikes (hes 13) 

Archived