Last ride in the mountains this season

betoney

• Supporting Member

Last week we had a few days of exceptional weather so I had to get one last ride on Cayuse and Chinook Passes for the season before they close due to snow.  The timing was perfect as this area just got about half a foot of snow in the past 36 hours, once the passes close for the season they are snowed in until about Memorial day.

image.thumb.png.65566e28e213502b3967b721894ff4c7.png

image.thumb.png.4a7efc782ff9a770daa51ff409e31c8a.png

I was finally able to reach 80,000 miles!  If I didn't split riding time with my VFR the FJ would be at just over 95,000 miles.

image.thumb.png.f336070c005aa92f92469c8bf6eb2732.png

• Thumbsup 3
  • Like 4

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
48 minutes ago, micah2074 said:

We came through there in early July. Really enjoyed it. Rode across WA20 coming home. It was nice too. WA has some rough roads though.

The Western portion of WA20 was closed for quite some time this year due to a massive wildfire, My brother and I rode the Eastern portion into Idaho and then continued to Missoula and Lolo Pass, very beautiful ride but unfortunately WA20 is another route that has snow closures for half of the year.

• Thumbsup 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, betoney said:

The Western portion of WA20 was closed for quite some time this year due to a massive wildfire, My brother and I rode the Eastern portion into Idaho and then continued to Missoula and Lolo Pass, very beautiful ride but unfortunately WA20 is another route that has snow closures for half of the year.

We must have gotten lucky. Went from I5 to Idaho. 

• Thumbsup 1

Let’s go Brandon