Bagster Tank Bags

johan

• Premium Member
I use an Alpha - I have a beaten up black one which I bought in 1996 to use with the TDM850.

I have also acquired a used red one, which will eventually replace the black one when it finally falls apart. The Alpha works well with the universal harness and is not too big when the zip is done up. It would be too bulky if expanded to the full size. Map pocket is okay for phones or even a map. Handy zipper pocket for sunglasses, peage tickets etc.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
I use an Alpha - I have a beaten up black one which I bought in 1996 to use with the TDM850.  
I have also acquired a used red one, which will eventually replace the black one when it finally falls apart. The Alpha works well with the universal harness and is not too big when the zip is done up. It would be too bulky if expanded to the full size. Map pocket is okay for phones or even a map. Handy zipper pocket for sunglasses, peage tickets etc.
Thanks, it's smaller, but not by that much - 400mm v 440mm. Not sure 1 3/4" will make that much difference (£80 worth). I'll go for a ride with the Stunt tomorrow.

• Premium Member
If I'd known you were interested in a Baglux I would have loaned you the spare Alpha to decide if the size was okay. Bit late now as we will be in France this time next week...

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 1 month later...

Archived