Tracer 900 connection speed sensor from MT09 without ABS

Hello, I have a problem with my tracker 900. I installed speed sensor from MT09 (the version that didn't have ABS used 3 pins speed sensor) because I bought this bike without ABS module and connector is also cutted, the speed sensors at wheels are missing too. I don't want to repair all of these, I don't care about ABS anyway, just want to get speed on display.

That's why I just put this sensor and accordingly to service manual I connected blue cable (+) and GND to the same wires as go to intake air pressure sensor and I took white/yellow cable that goes from engine ECU  to ABS module and connected it to sensor. On this white/yellow and GND there should be from 0.6V to 4.8V dependently of wheel rotation.

In my case it shows always 12V regardless of wheel rotation. It doesn't matter if sensor is connected or not. On display it doesn't read any speed, obviously.

Do you know why there is 12V instead of values mentioned above? I assume it has something to do that it was originally with ABS module and maybe then there is 12V that goes to ABS (cannot find any source to confirm it). 

Any help will be appreciated.