My Eagle has Landed

Guest eatpasta
yeah let's meet up somewhere on my path home.  I usually take PCH to Malubi Cyn/Kanan, hit a little of Mulholland and make my way over to 101.... Ill be on the Speed Triple too so you'll have the honor of hearing the best sounding Triple ever made. 
8D

My wife as a street triple with a low boy Zard exhaust that sounds great, so I do know. I hate Malibu, any chance of a detour to Little T?
unfortunately, no.  I only get to see my wife and son on the weekends - so no detours - essentially straight home

• Premium Member
My wife as a street triple with a low boy Zard exhaust that sounds great, so I do know. I hate Malibu, any chance of a detour to Little T?
unfortunately, no.  I only get to see my wife and son on the weekends - so no detours - essentially straight home
We will figure out something. Maybe a week from tomorrow?  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
We will figure out something. Maybe a week from tomorrow?
yup!  I usually leave work by 3 which puts me in Santa Monica by 315 - 320 

Archived