My Eagle has Landed

• Premium Member
I have had my deposit in since November... I have been waiting patiently for the email.  It arrived today at Inglis Cycle Center in London Ontario.  They are over 2 hours from my place but their service has been amazing beginning with the first email.  Adam the sales manager was kind enough to send me some pics of my bike upon arrival...now if Saturday ever gets here I can drive up and get it.  Seems to be #485 off the press....cant wait to start working on the ass groove :D

DSC01586.jpg

DSC01589.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

I just made my deal on an FJ today. The dealership tech is a former coworker of mine and I know the sales manager well enough. I may be permitted to uncrate mine and watch/assist in the assembly and pdi. Can't wait!
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

Guest eatpasta
I just made my deal on an FJ today. The dealership tech is a former coworker of mine and I know the sales manager well enough. I may be permitted to uncrate mine and watch/assist in the assembly and pdi. Can't wait!
I'd love to do that.....Ive wanted a new motorcycle since I was a little kid and that always seemed like it would be so cool to uncrate it and ride it off..... congrats!@ 

• Premium Member
Nice! You went with matte. Matte is the way to go. Red is OK, but the matte looks like a stealth fighter.  

I liked both colors a lot but in the end felt the grey was more me...  It looks way more aggressive than the red one.  Even when I took matte paint care into consideration it came out the better option for me....  and this helped:

greyFJngals.jpg

Guest eatpasta
I have to say both the colors are good. I havent seen a red one in person yet but they both seem to work for different reasons

• Premium Member
I have to say both the colors are good. I havent seen a red one in person yet but they both seem to work for different reasons
You will have to come on buy and check mine out on your way home some Friday (told the wife and I'm still alive, barely). I have to work this Friday (home at 4:30pm), but have the following Friday off.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
You will have to come on buy and check mine out on your way home some Friday (told the wife and I'm still alive, barely). I have to work this Friday (home at 4:30pm), but have the following Friday off.
yeah let's meet up somewhere on my path home.  I usually take PCH to Malubi Cyn/Kanan, hit a little of Mulholland and make my way over to 101.... Ill be on the Speed Triple too so you'll have the honor of hearing the best sounding Triple ever made. 
8D

• Premium Member
yeah let's meet up somewhere on my path home.  I usually take PCH to Malubi Cyn/Kanan, hit a little of Mulholland and make my way over to 101.... Ill be on the Speed Triple too so you'll have the honor of hearing the best sounding Triple ever made. 
8D

My wife as a street triple with a low boy Zard exhaust that sounds great, so I do know. I hate Malibu, any chance of a detour to Little T? 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived