English Cotswolds

wessie

• Premium Member
I took a few snaps around the mid point just before the turn for Taynton. A nice mixture of fast A roads with swooping corners like in the photo, twisty B roads and single track lanes through pretty villages like Bibury in the picture. Bibury is a favourite refreshment stop on a number of routes. The lady in the ice cream van knows what I will order, just like a local pub.

4018544.jpg  

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
and some pictures from today - took a day off work as today is the best day weather wise for a ride. As is often my habit, I stopped in Bibury for a short comfort break before heading homeward. Some pictures of some lovely autumn colours obscured by a motorcycle - my phone camera is not the best in low light but you get the idea...

4084202.jpg  

4084204.jpg

4084205.jpg

4084206.jpg

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Nice little bimble on the bike today, to Bourton on the Water, past Adam's Farm. Bike is developing a nice, used patina from the Cotswold slime.

4156426.jpg  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
Gave the new Avon Storm 2 tyres some good ragging today. Seem to grip well and turn in nicely. Some pictures of a brief rest stop in Little Barrington. I met the white charger on a bend. He was not impressed.

4411707.jpg  

4411708.jpg

4411709.jpg

4411710.jpg

• Premium Member
and some more pictures, exploring another road not ridden before, over Snowshill past a lavender farm

4429530.jpg  

4429531.jpg

Archived