Italian Bikes

jo1000

I was riding my Tuono all day sunday all thru Hudson Valley NY. Even though I hardly rode it this summer due to my new FJ. I still love this machine, the sound and the handling .This bike is about as sporty as my 59 y/o butt will allow. Does anyone else on the board ride Italian bikes ? 

Got a Ducati Multistrada that I love.
Has more power, speed and much better suspension than the FJ
I ride my Duc on anything more than 1 day and use the FJ as my daily hooligan bike.
Best of both worlds. They are pretty similar in a lot of respects but different enough to really enjoy the difference.
RC

• Premium Member
I had a Ducati 750SS and a 996 Monoposto. Both were great in their day. If Ducati ever releases a water cooled line of Supersports, I could see myself owning one again. Until then it is Triples all the way.
2015 FJ-09
2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Got a Ducati Multistrada that I love. Has more power, speed and much better suspension than the FJ
I ride my Duc on anything more than 1 day and use the FJ as my daily hooligan bike.
Best of both worlds. They are pretty similar in a lot of respects but different enough to really enjoy the difference.
RC
My buddy has a Multistrada S it's a awsome bike, but I felt the midrange on the FJ was better or pretty close. His bike seemed to have a problem with the transmission kinda got stuck between 3th and 4th, does yours do that? Rear brake hows that on yours ?

Archived