How to install the 2nd 12 volt outlet

gfventresca

Where did you get this connector?  The only place that I found that sells them is in the UK and they do not ship to Canada.  Do you have a US source?
K&L supply is the US distributor for OE Yamaha connectors and pins. They’re in CA. Don’t know what shipping to Canada would be sorry.  
-Skip
Would you happen to have a part number for the connector?  I can just call K&L then and get a price.  I looked through their various catalogs but could not find this specific connector. 
Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, based on my research it's K&L P/N 34-9295 for the male FRS-101 connector. You'll also need a FRS-103 seal 34-9297 and the correct FRC-200 crimping tool (or equivalent) for the connectors (p/n 34-9206) but IIRC the tool is expensive. Last time I priced one from K&L it was over $100, but this one may be a different type or priced differently.

We should probably post this in the FAQ section so others can find it.
Mods?

-Skip

Sorry for the delay, based on my research it's K&L P/N 34-9295 for the male FRS-101 connector. You'll also need a FRS-103 seal 34-9297 and the correct FRC-200 crimping tool (or equivalent) for the connectors (p/n 34-9206) but IIRC the tool is expensive. Last time I priced one from K&L it was over $100, but this one may be a different type or priced differently. 
We should probably post this in the FAQ section so others can find it.
Mods?

-Skip

I'm looking for the part number for the male connector that inserts into the white connector labeled #101 in 3way's post on page 1.  It is not a FRS connector.  The FRS appear to be for the connectors labeled #99 and #100. 
https://i.postimg.cc/ZRTrqLpm/IMG_3774.png

Then you may be SOL.
It’s finally clear to me what you are looking for (connector labeled 101) but I’m afraid unless you know exactly what it’s called, I won’t be able to help.

I happen to have an actual paper K&L book someplace, but locating exactly what you need will be difficult unless you can get me some more specific information. Yamaha doesn’t sell individual pins and connectors, or wiring harness repair kits like other manufacturers do.

The p/n I suggested to you came from a Yamaha document I retained from quite awhile back and it’s specific to installing the additional 12v outlet where the factory intended.

-Skip

• 3 years later...

Good afternoon! may an additional fog light be connected to connectors 99-102?

I have a white connector for connector 101-102. but I do not know where to get a connector for 99-100. I saw that the yamaha kit fog is connected to the 99-100 connector. But I could be wrong.