Trip to Corsica - 27.05 - 06.06

Hi All,
I was wondering if any of you would like to join me on my trip to Southern France with short visit to Corsica (and potentially Sardinia with a bit of squeeze)?

I have my holiday booked from Friday 27th May and I need to be back in office on 7th June.

If you want to have preview of the route I am going to follow, you can find it here:

http://www.ride.co.uk/routes-1/tour-2015 ( go to THE RIDE TOUR TO CORSICA)

Accommodations: I'll be using booking.com, booking double bed rooms. I'll most likely book 2-3 first days in advance and other days, I'm planning to sort them out day before arrival to particular destination.

Eurotunnel: at this stage, each one of us will need to book it themselves, as I don't know if you are interested and what numbers I could expect.

GPS/garmin/tomtom: I will prepare GPX files for each day and send it out closer to trip date. I have also option to convert them to TomTom format ( using Tyre application on PC).

Daily trips: 240-310mls ( check Ride website for details)

Costs: I'm calculating about 30-40£/night, 40-50-ish for Eurotunnel, plus 2 fuel stops a day.

I'll be starting my journey from Herts, so we could meet up either at my place or at Folkestone. Hope to hear from you soon.

PS. If you have better place to visit and you would like to ride there instead, I am keen to change my plans and go somewhere else, as long as it has twisties and mountains...bit of sea view would be a bonus!:)

You can contact me here via email tecman77@hotmail.co.uk, or on twitter (@tecman77 )

• Premium Member
Which date in June is correct? You have 6th in the header and 2nd in the body of the message.

It's an ambitious trip if you are returning on the 2nd June.

If you only have 5 nights get yourself to the Vosges in France or the Eifel in Germany - both great areas with twisty roads.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Which date in June is correct? You have 6th in the header and 2nd in the body of the message. 
It's an ambitious trip if you are returning on the 2nd June.

If you only have 5 nights get yourself to the Vosges in France or the Eifel in Germany - both great areas with twisty roads.
Thanks for spotting this mistake. Subject was correct, body was typo. I have 11 full days to spare. GPX files I have from ride.co.uk are planned for 8, so I have bit of play.

Archived