Newbie from Sydney

auldy

Hi All
Have been lurking this forum so long I was nearly going to use lurker as my forum name ????
Im currently riding a 2014 Harley Street Glide coming from an FJR1300. I have been generally riding two up of late, hence the Harley but luv the look of the new FJ09. I believe the release for Australia is in April 2015 and it will be known as the MT 09 Tracer,  Bikepoint also noted that is coming with rear bags, no pricing though.
The Harley is bike 17 for me at a mere 57 years young, I am extremely tempted to go to the FJ, looks to have a kick @rse motor, light weight for us oldies and nimble handling and good pricing.
Will be looking to test ride one at my local dealer when they arrive.

Great Forum, looking to exchange some banter and ideas
Cheers 
Ken
(Auldy)

Hi All Have been lurking this forum so long I was nearly going to use lurker as my forum name ????
Im currently riding a 2014 heavypieceofshet Street Glide coming from an FJR1300. I have been generally riding two up of late, hence the heavypieceofshet but luv the look of the new FJ09. I believe the release for Australia is in April 2015 and it will be known as the MT 09 Tracer,  Bikepoint also noted that is coming with rear bags, no pricing though.
The heavypieceofshet is bike 17 for me at a mere 57 years young, I am extremely tempted to go to the FJ, looks to have a kick @rse motor, light weight for us oldies and nimble handling and good pricing.

Cheers 
Ken
(Auldy)

Welcome Auldy, and thanks for joining us! How did you find this forum? Is Google displaying us in the European search results?
I have to apologize to you. Eatpasta and I thought it would be funny to change the types words of certain bikes. In your case, H.arley is changed to "heavypieceofshet". In the USA, guys get heavypieceofshets, dress up in black leather and chains and try to act like tough guys, actually change the way they talk and act and then make fun f any bike that isn't a H.arley, and guys like me laugh at them. Especially the ones who can't actually ride.
We hope that you are not offended and please try to understand the humor.

Thanks again for joining our forum!

Best regards,

Rob-AKA Cruizin

Guest eatpasta
Hi All Have been lurking this forum so long I was nearly going to use lurker as my forum name ????
Im currently riding a 2014 heavypieceofshet Street Glide coming from an FJR1300. I have been generally riding two up of late, hence the heavypieceofshet but luv the look of the new FJ09. I believe the release for Australia is in April 2015 and it will be known as the MT 09 Tracer,  Bikepoint also noted that is coming with rear bags, no pricing though.
The heavypieceofshet is bike 17 for me at a mere 57 years young, I am extremely tempted to go to the FJ, looks to have a kick @rse motor, light weight for us oldies and nimble handling and good pricing.

Cheers 
Ken
(Auldy)
Welcome!  I cant imagine that you won't be blown away at the FJ's lightness, comfort and power.  Im not sure if you've seen the wheelie video yet but the thing has balls.  Its going to be a really tough package to beat as a do it all kind of bike. I highly recommend a trade in on your current....motorcycle

Archived