Denali DM micro LED lights

• 2 weeks later...
I've taken delivery of mine. Just waiting on mounts to mount them to my crash bars and connectors to tie into accessory power supply. I'll post pics once done. Need to get my hands on a shop manual as well.

I have them and they are great. The only issue I'm having is that I wanted them to come on when I use my stock brights switch. I can't find the right wire to tap into to make this happen. The shop manual diagram isn't much help. Right now I have the Denali's tapped into a switched power source which mean I control them with the supplied Denali toggle switch, not ideal. The Denali's do come with a nice easy to install harness.

• Premium Member
I have them installed. They're bright, inconspicuous, and fit the aesthetic of the bike IMO. Not inexpensive but quality looks great.

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

• Premium Member
I have them and they are great. The only issue I'm having is that I wanted them to come on when I use my stock brights switch. I can't find the right wire to tap into to make this happen. The shop manual diagram isn't much help. Right now I have the Denali's tapped into a switched power source which mean I control them with the supplied Denali toggle switch, not ideal. The Denali's do come with a nice easy to install harness.
ed, check out this other thread for your goal of using the standard high beam switch - it's a negatively switched setup, so a bit confusing at first 
http://fj-09.org/thread/2263/high-beam-wire

Archived