Cross Reference for Wiring Diagram

johnha1962

Thanks for the reply but I'm not finding it, only the event code numbers.  Since my book seems to be a bound set of loose pages I'm wondering if I am missing some pages.  Do you have the page number(s) where the refernce is listed?

• Premium Member
Thanks for the reply but I'm not finding it, only the event code numbers.  Since my book seems to be a bound set of loose pages I'm wondering if I am missing some pages.  Do you have the page number(s) where the refernce is listed?
Page 9-13 or 9-14. No page is listed 
4591884.jpg

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Page 9-13 or 9-14. No page is listed 

Appreciate it.  As suspected, I must be missing that page.  I don't have anything after section 8 but the wiring diagram itself. - John 

Interesting. You are missing the entire Troubleshooting chapter (9). But the list that Ulewz listed is what you were asking for.  
-S
No, I was wrong.  I have section 9 and the last page before the diagram is 9-12 (technically it has a blank back side).  I do not, however, have the wiring diagram cross reference in the manual, only the full color diagram itself.  Thanks to all for your replies and ulewz for the reference, it helped immensely. 

Archived