CALGARY Canada picking up my new FJ09 next week.

HI folks. A day a ago I didn't even know what an FJ09 was. I was interested in upgrading from my trusty Ninja 650r to a triumph tiger 800 xr when I found a comparison on the internet to the FJ09. Thats when I discovered triumph wasnt the only triple on the block.
Ive always been into sport touring and had a 2010 ninja 650r equipped to do such but after 6 years ive felt ive out grown that bike and need something a little better for two up riding and long distance comfort. I was considering either a tiger 800 xr, versys 1000, honda nc750x but I didnt like the size, weight or price of either.

I took an fj09 for a test ride today and it exceeded all my expectations. I like a light nimble bike and the fj felt fantastic. The price was also resonable for what the bike features.

Anyways im excited to pick up my new matte grey 2015 Yamaha FJ09 fresh from the crate next week.

Thanks for the welcome.
Ive already ordered a radiator gaurd on eBay.
Other farkles I want install is a rack for my givi v35 side cases. Id like to mount a givi top box aswell either 37L or 47L. (lots on Kijiji right now). Also some form of fairing protection incase the fj desided to take a nap.

Archived