How bloody hard is it to spend my money...?

Buggy Nate

I have sent a few emails to the local Racetech dealer with no reply, then put a big order through on the U.S racetech site and am yet to receive a email for payment or receipt of order... they have until the end of the week then I am hitting up Pattonme for a DIY kit, the only reason I haven't yet is I wanted to support aussie business. Fat lot of good that does when they don't answer emails.
Ah rant over. So If Matt can do a kit I will go with his option of fixing the dead leg and adding compression adjustment.

Well that sucks. I tried to order about $1200 of suspension tools from their site and it was all to hard to reply or send the stuff out. I bought the tools from Teknik suspension instead and had them the next day.Won't be dealing with them again. And we are just starting to get a few suspension jobs booked in at work too. Pity for them.Looks like i'll be hitting up Pattonme instead.

Good luck getting Pattonme to respond. I've sent a few PM's about 2 months ago and still haven't heard back from him yet.
Unfortunately I think you will be right. I still haven't heard from Racetech either... I have seen a few too many posts on other forums from people looking for Pattonme too. I hope he is ok, but I think I will be going the Gp suspension route and if Pattonme pops back up I can mod the forks from there. Still trying to decide which shock to go with.

Got a reply from Stoltec Moto within a few hours on a Sunday. Needless to say they now have my dollars and I have a Gp piston kit and springs on their way to me now. Racetech if you are listening this is how you run a bloody business...!
I will fit this up and get plenty of photos to try and do a write up so others can do the same. I will decide later on which shock to get. So many choices and a lot of brands that aren't known to me.

Archived