Plastic Fuel Tank on FJ?

I can't seem to find an answer to this question on the net or the forum so I thought I'd ask the experts - the people who own them.  Is the fuel tank made of plastic or does it have any plastic parts that hold fuel?  There are lots of horror stories of the ethanol in US fuel making plastic fuel tanks degrade in various ways including expansion, cracking, and delaminating so I am just doing my homework to see if that may be a future issue with the FJ.  Hopefully it is not!

I can't seem to find an answer to this question on the net or the forum so I thought I'd ask the experts - the people who own them.  Is the fuel tank made of plastic or does it have any plastic parts that hold fuel?  There are lots of horror stories of the ethanol in US fuel making plastic fuel tanks degrade in various ways including expansion, cracking, and delaminating so I am just doing my homework to see if that may be a future issue with the FJ.  Hopefully it is not!
There are plastic fairing pieces that attach to the top of the fuel tank, but the tank itself is metal. You can remove those pieces and see the actual tank underneath. Nothing to worry about.  

There are plastic fairing pieces that attach to the top of the fuel tank, but the tank itself is metal. You can remove those pieces and see the actual tank underneath. Nothing to worry about.
Great!  Thanks.

Archived