Awesome new phone holder

I found a new designed phone holder option that looks better than the ram x-grip. Although it works with ram accessories. I will do a review when I receive it. It's al CNC aluminum and fixes the common problem with the ram. The ram presses the power and the volume buttons on some smart phones. The brand is Hondo-garage. They make minimalist high end camera mounts. Can't wait to get it.

• Premium Member
Wow, that looks perfect. I'll be ordering one unless you come back with something horrible. It looks great! Thanks for the find

• Premium Member
Very interesting. I have the Ram X-grip on all three of my bikes and well haven't had a problem. The one on my Super Tenere has the most miles on it and it is starting to show some wear and might need to be replaced. If so I will consider this. My iPhone has a LifeProof case perhaps that's why the x-grip doesn't push the buttons?

Brick
2015 Yamaha FJ-09 "Red Molly"
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere' ES
1999 Suzuki SV650

Are you guys not afraid of the elements - or is rain just never happening, where you are? :)
Here in Europe, we can't plan a trip without thinking of "when the rain comes"..

The holder/case i'm using, is this:
http://www.ultimate-mobiles.co.uk/Vehicle_Accessories/Motorcycle_Accessories/Waterproof_Tough_Hard_Mount_Case_for_iPhone_5_5s_SE
-and have had this solution for several of my phones, that allows me to charge at the same time, and still keep the waterproofness intact.

Archived