New Member from London, England

guernsey70

Hi there,
Found this site, whilst looking for some mirror extenders and thanks to a post on here I've ordered a set from Carls Cycle Sales - cheers guys!  Anyway, picked up my Lava Red MT 09 Tracer as they're called over here on Saturday and I must say I am mightily impressed.  My previous bikes were a KTM 990 SMT (too powerful for commuting) and a Tiger 800 (too heavy for commuting), and this is heads and shoulders above in terms of comfort, power delivery, looks etc.
Anyway, I look forward to speaking with you some more as I look to start spec'ing up my Tracer over the coming months.
All the best
G70 

• Premium Member
Welcome to the site. I am glad the bike is now readily available in Europe, as Europe tends to get more vendors for aftermarket part involved sooner. Still waiting on another exhaust option that is more affordable.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eatpasta
Hi there, Found this site, whilst looking for some mirror extenders and thanks to a post on here I've ordered a set from Carls Cycle Sales - cheers guys!  Anyway, picked up my Lava Red MT 09 Tracer as they're called over here on Saturday and I must say I am mightily impressed.  My previous bikes were a KTM 990 SMT (too powerful for commuting) and a Tiger 800 (too heavy for commuting), and this is heads and shoulders above in terms of comfort, power delivery, looks etc.
Anyway, I look forward to speaking with you some more as I look to start spec'ing up my Tracer over the coming months.
All the best
G70 

I have a few mates in London  -  ride around the world types and they keep begging me to come visit and I wish I had the time!!  
  You've had some pretty awesome bikes....hopefully the FJ measures up!

welcome to the site!!

Archived