Givi EH2122 Handguards

I have them and they do(barely) make contact with my Madstad but not my Parabellum screen, I haven't had a chance to check them out as of yet as it is still winter here and my bike is disassembled for maintenance and upgrades

I have them and they do(barely) make contact with my Madstad but not my Parabellum screen, I haven't had a chance to check them out as of yet as it is still winter here and my bike is disassembled for maintenance and upgrades
Did you bolt them up at some point? Would you hazard a guess as to how much more protection they might provide? Are they significantly wider, top to bottom? The stock are unevenly adjusted on my bike, one side assembly lower than the other side and offer little wind deflection anyway. Thanks for letting me know they don't interfere with the Madstad in any appreciable way.

• Premium Member
http://fj-09.org/thread/220/fj-today?page=158

Installed them last month. They are about 2" taller than stock (extend ~ 1" higher and lower than the old ones) and they wrap around the sides a little more. I've been out of town, so I only have about 20 miles with them and it was on a nice day. I *think* there is a little less wind on the hands and maybe a little less wind noise at the helmet. No contact with the stock screen. Given the weather, I'll probably take them off entirely in another month or so for the summer.

Easy install.

http://fj-09.org/thread/220/fj-today?page=158 
Installed them last month. They are about 2" taller than stock (extend ~ 1" higher and lower than the old ones) and they wrap around the sides a little more. I've been out of town, so I only have about 20 miles with them and it was on a nice day. I *think* there is a little less wind on the hands and maybe a little less wind noise at the helmet. No contact with the stock screen. Given the weather, I'll probably take them off entirely in another month or so for the summer.

Easy install.
Thanks for the link. They look OK I guess? I will likely get a pair for next winter.  

• Premium Member
They're a little big, but they match the lines of the bike. Rode more this week. There is still air back to about the cuff of the jacket. I think these will help in the winter combined with heavy winter gloves with a gauntlet.

• 1 month later...
I ordered a pair and they do NOT WORK Whatsoever with a Madstad and the two screens I have for it. I can't really even use the fork lock and I think they will interfere with slow speed u turns and maneuvers if I leave them on with the Madstad. Like get you killed interfere. Made to work with hourglass shaped screens only, I believe. Like OEM and Givi. 

Are you using the stock screen with the Madstad bracket?  Read my post. They suck with a 20" Madstad screen and an MRA screen on a Madstad bracket. 

Are you using the stock screen with the Madstad bracket?  Read my post. They suck with a 20" Madstad screen and an MRA screen on a Madstad bracket.
I currently have the Parebellum mounted but when I did have the Madstad on it was a 22" Madstad screen on there bracket 

Archived