Temperature farenheit to celcius

Found this for super tenere, may be the same?
I apologize I'm replying to this thread that's a bit old but it kept coming up in google searches and I wanted to provide some updated info.

On the yamaha R6 and R1 you can switch from C to F and vice versa by going into diagnostics mode, and changing the value of D62. 00 = no temp display, 01 = C and 02 = F.

Instructions (might be a bit different for your bike):

1. Turn the key to the on position.
If the clock is displayed in the distance/clock area, press the “SELECT” button for
more than a second to change it over to the distance display.
2. Holding down both the “SELECT” and “RESET” buttons for more than 2 seconds
changes the speed display from “mph” to “km/h”. The dash must be set to km/h to switch the coolant from F to C and to mph for C to F.
3. Turn the key off to store the new setting in memory, though a
disconnected battery nulls it and brings the display back to the original display.

To switch the water temperature display units:

1. Set the engine kill switch to OFF/STOP.
2. Hold the “RESET” and “SELECT” buttons down then turn the key to the on position (keep holding the reset and select buttons until “Co” appears in the left of the display area instead of the distance and time).
3. Press the “SELECT” button. The display changes to “dIAG “.
4. Press both the “RESET” and “SELECT” buttons at the same time.
“d01: xx” appears in the display area. (your TPS value is displayed in “xx”, it is unimportant for this change.)
5. Pressing the “RESET” button 2 times displays “d62: xx”.
The “xx” in “d62: xx” indicates which thermometric scale to display, Celsius or Fahrenheit.
“00” = No display
“01” = Celsius (°C)
“02” = Fahrenheit (°F)

To change the display, operate the engine kill switch from “OFF” to “ON”. The thermometric
indication changes in order of “00”, “01”, “02”, and back to “00” and so on (each time the kill switch it turned off and on again).
5. When the desired setting appears, turn the key to the off position to store the new setting.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

Didn't work, my bike doesn't have a select button, I tried with the menu button but nothing happen, I couldn't access the diagnostics menu

Found this for super tenere, may be the same? I apologize I'm replying to this thread that's a bit old but it kept coming up in google searches and I wanted to provide some updated info.

On the yamaha R6 and R1 you can switch from C to F and vice versa by going into diagnostics mode, and changing the value of D62. 00 = no temp display, 01 = C and 02 = F.

Instructions (might be a bit different for your bike):

1. Turn the key to the on position.
If the clock is displayed in the distance/clock area, press the “SELECT” button for
more than a second to change it over to the distance display.
2. Holding down both the “SELECT” and “RESET” buttons for more than 2 seconds
changes the speed display from “mph” to “km/h”. The dash must be set to km/h to switch the coolant from F to C and to mph for C to F.
3. Turn the key off to store the new setting in memory, though a
disconnected battery nulls it and brings the display back to the original display.

To switch the water temperature display units:

1. Set the engine kill switch to OFF/STOP.
2. Hold the “RESET” and “SELECT” buttons down then turn the key to the on position (keep holding the reset and select buttons until “Co” appears in the left of the display area instead of the distance and time).
3. Press the “SELECT” button. The display changes to “dIAG “.
4. Press both the “RESET” and “SELECT” buttons at the same time.
“d01: xx” appears in the display area. (your TPS value is displayed in “xx”, it is unimportant for this change.)
5. Pressing the “RESET” button 2 times displays “d62: xx”.
The “xx” in “d62: xx” indicates which thermometric scale to display, Celsius or Fahrenheit.
“00” = No display
“01” = Celsius (°C)
“02” = Fahrenheit (°F)

To change the display, operate the engine kill switch from “OFF” to “ON”. The thermometric
indication changes in order of “00”, “01”, “02”, and back to “00” and so on (each time the kill switch it turned off and on again).
5. When the desired setting appears, turn the key to the off position to store the new setting.

Search on here show how to get into diagnostic mode

I know this works on my bike. May or may not work on yours. My bike was flashed that may or may not matter.
- turn the ignition key off and the engine run switch off
- hold down the 'tcs' and 'reset' buttons
- turn the ignition key on, keeping both buttons held down
- after about 8 seconds, the display will change and say 'ecu'
- press and hold down both buttons again display will change and say 'diag'
- press and hold down both buttons again.....Walla your in the screen.
You can use the "tcs" & "reset" buttons for up and down in the menu.

What Johnny2 said.  
Adjust the Units setting to Km, everything else will automatically change to C.

No need to access DIAG mode.

-skip
My UK bike is in miles and miles per hour and also celcius.

ok, I finally got into the diag display, I found the D62 option and it was in 01 value, I clicked the kill switch and it changed to 00 but it didn't changed anymore to any other option, not even the 01 again, so now is permanently on 00.

What did I changed? how can I get it back to 01?

By the way the temperature is still in ºF

Thanks for your help

ok, I finally got into the diag display, I found the D62 option and it was in 01 value, I clicked the kill switch and it changed to 00 but it didn't changed anymore to any other option, not even the 01 again, so now is permanently on 00. 
What did I changed? how can I get it back to 01?

By the way the temperature is still in ºF

Thanks for your help
CODE 62 sent to 00 just resets all alerts and error codes (which I have none) so I'm cool but still have the temperature on Fahrenheit, if some one would have the right diag code number to change the temp units will be much appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
3 minutes ago, skipperT said:

Where are you from? What year is your bike?

this results from this option seem to vary based on what market the bike is produced. 

-Skip

I'm from Ukraine. But the bike was imported from USA it's FJ09 2015