Old 2015 stock

No real difference between the '15s and '16s just color choices and some '16s have an updated oil pan design.

The '17s have multiple TCS modes ('15s and '16s just have TCS on/off) and different color choices.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

I'm thinking about buying FJ09 and I came across an excellent deal on a brand new bike (2015 model). I would appreciate if you can point out the differences between 2015 and 2016/17 model.  
Thanks in advance, 
...slip/assist clutch IS THE difference (2017 has it)... if that's important to you.
Much appreciated! Now I need to go out of town and visit that dealer ...  

There are a few little things as well that are improved on 2017, new side panels to stop cracking, new clutch cable design, oil pan etc. If it was me I would get the 2017 model to get all the little fixes and the nice items like slipper clutch , again that's just my opinion. You could fix all the little things by searching this forum. The people here are super awesome and knowledgeable to help you fix or improve most items on the fj09 2015/2016. See what freebies they will add to 2017, I got free heated grips installed on mine which made it a better deal than savings on older model. Also it can come down to which colour you prefer rather than year or features.

I'm thinking about buying FJ09 and I came across an excellent deal on a brand new bike (2015 model). I would appreciate if you can point out the differences between 2015 and 2016/17 model.  
Thanks in advance, 
...slip/assist clutch IS THE difference (2017 has it)... if that's important to you.
Thanks... I thought I was missing something, but I knew I would get corrected.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

set chain slack to 25 mm , tires to 36 r 32 f , it will ride way better a  bud got a red 15 the same time i did , i set my tires , he did not . then we swapped bikes , his was horrid in the ride . very rough we were both shocked that they were the same bike . but rode sooo different 

Archived