Time to pick out an exhaust

tripleb

Hello all, the new windscreen and rear fender eliminator have
been installed on my new FJ-09, and now it's time for a new exhaust system. I'm looking for something that isn't to obnoxiius, yet still
retains that sweet exhaust note everyone is looking for. I'm also looking for a system that has had the best results in not running a power commander. So this is where some of you come into the equation with your recommendations.

The vast majority of us pair a new exhaust with an ECU reflash for way too many reasons to list!... You can send your ECU for a reflash on the stock exhaust while you shop around for a new exhaust and send it back as many times as you need for free reflashes with 2WDW for example... My vote for exhaust is Graves Exhaust makes same HP/TQ with or without baffle...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Graves is a beautiful exhaust and performs very well as @norcal616 stated.

Akrapovic TI was designed to run with stock ECU settings.

No matter which exhaust you choose you are going to have a better outcome if you get the ECU flashed.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

FYI: an ECU reflash cost just as much as a PCV... So the question to ask is what else do you wanna change since your already gonna do some ECU tuning?

Do you want speed limiter removed? Do you want the fans to kick on sooner? Is the throttle response to jerky for your liking??? Etc...

2WDW sells discounted packages with exhaust and ECU reflash purchase ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Archived