identifying rear brake light wire...

wordsmith

The small white plug under the rear rhs of the pillion seat – see pic – has three wires to it – solid blue, solid yellow, solid black. I need to tap into one of these so as to fit a flashing rear LED brake light, a sort-of poor man’s Skene P3 set-up. Can anyone please tell me which of these three wires is the [strong]brake light wire?
[/strong]
Thanks in advance…
P1030671r.jpg

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

The small white plug under the rear rhs of the pillion seat – see pic – has three wires to it – solid blue, solid yellow, solid black. I need to tap into one of these so as to fit a flashing rear LED brake light, a sort-of poor man’s Skene P3 set-up. Can anyone please tell me which of these three wires is the [strong]brake light wire? [/strong]
Thanks in advance…

P1030671r.jpg

A multimeter might be a good investment. In the meantime: 
Tail light side:

Blue = Parking
Yellow = Brake
Black = Ground

Bike side:

Brown = Parking
Yellow = Brake
Black = Ground

Thank you, FrankQC - you are rapidly becoming my best mate!   I've ordered bits for the job at hand and just await delivery...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived