Wanted: Stock headers

fasterlapdunn

Hey friends,
I recently went off-roading on my 2015 FJ (on purpose) and bashed my leading header pipe.  Pretty much a full pinch.  I'm getting surging on deceleration/engine braking.  I have a big ride coming this weekend.  If anyone that has upgraded their headers would you mind shipping your stockers my way this week?  I'm in Winston Salem, NC and I'm sure shipping would get to me by Friday if you are on the East Coast.  Let me know what kind of $ you are thinking...
Thanks for your time and help!

Hey friends, I recently went off-roading on my 2015 FJ (on purpose) and bashed my leading header pipe.  Pretty much a full pinch.  I'm getting surging on deceleration/engine braking.  I have a big ride coming this weekend.  If anyone that has upgraded their headers would you mind shipping your stockers my way this week?  I'm in Winston Salem, NC and I'm sure shipping would get to me by Friday if you are on the East Coast.  Let me know what kind of $ you are thinking...
Thanks for your time and help!

If you're still looking I have a full stock exhaust for sale

Thanks for the replys, it's very appreciated. My brother in law cut the dent out and shaped the piece and welded it back. Holding great so far, just got back from a two day mountain trip. Hopefully this holds until the winter when I go for an aftermarket system.

Archived