Toronto Area, Great White North

Husqy

Hi Everyone,

Happy to be part of the family. Just picked up a 2015 FJ09 in red, and i am absolutely loving it!

Hope to meet some FJ09 owners in Southern Ontario! 

Welcome to the family. There's a bunch of us in the area (I'm in the west end). We really should do a meetup some day.
Thanks! 
Yeah I live in Mississauga and would love to meet up, PM me, maybe we can get a Whatsapp group going?

Congrats on the new ride, I'm not to far from you my self.
Thank you very much :) 
I actually live in Mississauga, work downtown. PM me. perhaps you, I and Piotrek can get a small group going on whatsapp!

I actually live in Mississauga, work downtown. PM me. perhaps you, I and Piotrek can get a small group going on whatsapp!
I'm in Mississauga too... North-West corner. I was thinking of picking a place like Fenlon Falls for an FJ meet and lunch. Folks from most S Ontario could ride down/up. I'd book with a restaurant or pub. I'll propose a date in August and/or September for starters and see if we get bites.
Piotrek, make sure you add that into our regional forum when you/the collective come up with a date.  
Husqy, welcome to the clan.

Hey Husqy, is your forum name a take off of the motorcycle(Husqvarna)? Im in Caledon by the way.

Cheers

I'm in Mississauga too... North-West corner. I was thinking of picking a place like Fenlon Falls for an FJ meet and lunch. Folks from most S Ontario could ride down/up. I'd book with a restaurant or pub. I'll propose a date in August and/or September for starters and see if we get bites.
No kidding! I'm Streetsville area, I'll PM you.

Piotrek, make sure you add that into our regional forum when you/the collective come up with a date.  
Husqy, welcome to the clan.

Hey Husqy, is your forum name a take off of the motorcycle(Husqvarna)? Im in Caledon by the way.

Cheers

Caledon huh? I ride there a lot! Lucky you to have all the best roads in your backyard... PM me, maybe we can get a group going. 
And yes it is! My dream bike is the Husqvarna Nuda 900r (Thanks to Royal Jordanian of course).
I use the same username on GTAM if you're on that forum.

Archived