• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Break in oil change

Did my break in today with 557 on the odometer also did the oil pan mode and used the Mazda drain plug with yamaha crush washer. Cleaned and waxed/oiled the chain.Before I put the oil in I took 7 oz out of one of the 32 oz bottles and then put the rest along with the other 2 full bottles in and the oil line was perfect center in the check window.

• Premium Member
Congrats on the first oil change milestone, and don't worry about where you posted. As you participate more, you will see all kinds of things, but no one is here to judge!

• Premium Member
Did my break in today with 557 on the odometer also did the oil pan mode and used the Mazda drain plug with yamaha crush washer. Cleaned and waxed/oiled the chain.Before I put the oil in I took 7 oz out of one of the 32 oz bottles and then put the rest along with the other 2 full bottles in and the oil line was perfect center in the check window.
I can't remember if the Mazda plug is Torx, like the VW, but if it is, don't forget to put the torx tool in the repair bag you carry when you ride. 

Archived