Calling out to SF Bay Area - South Bay riders

Looking for other South Bay riders...FJ-09, and other sport-touring/adventure riders...for medium-distance (50-200 mile) rides. Recently (ok, 3 months ago) switched from a sport bike (fairly modified '06 Suzuki SV650S) to the FJ, and lovin' it. Now looking for others with same/similar bikes to go riding with. Already "gearing up" the bike for longer-distance touring, but also want to enjoy exploring the somewhat-local roads. I'm usually off on Thursdays and/or Saturdays, and occasionally Sunday afternoons. So...who's out there that would be interested?520997244f0dab64d17fa4330efdbce1.jpg

• Supporting Member
I'm here. 2017 blue bike, I ride the SC mnts pretty often. Any day. Do you show up at Alice's?

@rain   I am out of state and always looking for an excuse to work that area into a road trip, I have wanted to ride the SC mountains and visit Alice's for years.

Can you recommend a few "must-ride" roads in that area?  any good time (lower traffic) to cross the Golden Gate?
I want to wait until PCH is open through to Morro Bay before making the trek, CalTrans claims 9/30/18 but I think that is just a place holder.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived