Sargent Seats having a sale....

Yup, got my Sargent seat today. Much wider, lower profile and more firm than stock. Impressed with the quality and construction. I feel a very slight longer reach to the handlebars as the seat pushes me back slightly. Overall very happy with my choice. Just a bit over $245.00 delivered for the front seat only.

Yup, got my Sargent seat today. Much wider, lower profile and more firm than stock. Impressed with the quality and construction. I feel a very slight longer reach to the handlebars as the seat pushes me back slightly. Overall very happy with my choice. Just a bit over $245.00 delivered for the front seat only.
Yup on my receipt it says, I'll get a free embroidered cap. Thanks, guys!   grin.png  Still waiting but it said 2-3 weeks. Did 186 miles in 1 seating shall we say with the stock seat. Was ready to get off for gas at that point even tho I wasn't even close to reserve.  I'm hoping a little wider, better foam and shape will make 400 - 450 mile days fun not just OK.  
On another note, a surprise on my ride today with my new ECU Flash. Put 3.5 gallons in for 186 miles. That's just over 53 miles to the gallon with a 2Wheeldynoworks Flash, some runs and roll-ons up to triple digits and lots of cruzin at 65-75 two-lane back roads.  Have I told any of you guys how much I like this bike?? 

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

I had to send my Sargent Seat back to Sargent Cycle.  
It did not fit my 2018 Tracer GT sad.png

Hardly surprising given that the GT is so new.   I'd bet some that many aftermarket vendors of all sorts of goodies will get caught-out before the penny drops!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Hardly surprising given that the GT is so new.   I'd bet some that many aftermarket vendors of all sorts of goodies will get caught-out before the penny drops!
Yeah.. quite a shame really. Had a Sargent on my zx9r and it was good! 
And now I wasted 36 pounds sending it back.. + maybe some "restocking fee" :-(

Yeah.. quite a shame really. Had a Sargent on my zx9r and it was good! 
And now I wasted 36 pounds sending it back.. + maybe some "restocking fee" :-(
I'd be challenging any fee - also asking them to pay for the return unless you are at fault for not clearly specifying the GT seat... good luck!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

I'd be challenging any fee - also asking them to pay for the return unless you are at fault for not clearly specifying the GT seat... good luck!
I've written a nice email, also specifying that I don't think it was fair if they applying any "restocking fee" because it's their own fault I have to send it back.

I really just want a better seat..

Archived