Any Grom owners?

Brian V Paigo

• Supporting Member
I don’t personally have a Grom @dogbreath, but I know a bunch of folks that do. It’s mostly guys that I used to race with, and some of them have been throwing stupid amounts of $$ at them in an effort to build the UberGrom. Which, by the way, I 100% support and encourage.

Enjoy the new bike... They are tons of fun. I’m personally holding out for the upcoming Monkey/Z50 reboot, just for sentimental reasons. But I’ve already been scoping out the 186cc big bore kit, WP suspension, carbon & titanium bits. It’s just a matter of convincing my wife that a $10K minibike is a responsible retirement investment. :)

• Supporting Member
But I’ve already been scoping out the 186cc big bore kit, WP suspension, carbon & titanium bits. It’s just a matter of convincing my wife that a $10K minibike is a responsible retirement investment. smiley.png

Lol, too funny, I'd probably do the exact same thing.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

We like the monkey as well, but couldn't refuse the price I got for a new grom. Looks like the monkeys are starting at around $4K, a little steep for me, since this is bike #5, lol. Im not planning to do much with it, just change it cosmetically. I have noticed that it is super, super, quiet. I normally like quite, but this thing is quieter than a whisper!!

• Supporting Member
 Im not planning to do much with it, just change it cosmetically. 
Dont change the white on black color scheme, that looks awesome!

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived