Roll call: anyone from Edmonton Alberta Canada on here?

marcuso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Supporting Member
Hey, I'm in Edmonton.

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
lol!  It's not quite THAT bad, no worse than anywhere else, really.

That said, the highway or just about anywhere OUTSIDE the city is far more relaxing.  I think the quote was something to the effect of "riding in the city means you have to anticipate everyone's mistake all at the same time".  I'd say that's true for Edmonton, but also any city.

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right on! A couple of locals!

Just wondering what you guys have done with your bikes. I'm looking to get a new seat, and exhaust. I'm just worried about getting the wrong ones for obvious reasons.

I myself have mirror extenders, larger windshield, led signals clothespin cruise control, airhawk seat pad, tidy tail, and some cosmetic things.

• 1 month later...

I'm from the Edmonton area...ordered my Tracer 900 GT a few weeks ago and can't wait until spring.  Already ordered FJR footpegs, adjustable clutch and brake levers, anti-vibration risers and on the search for a tail bag that will fit a full face helmet.  Also will be looking at windshield options but will probably hang tight until I get the bike or maybe pick up a cheap Chinese $40 clamp on spoiler for the stock one and play with that.

• 3 weeks later...

It's good to see there are some members from Edmonton. I just got in the mail my for pegs, RAM phone mount and holder, and a scorpion carbon slip on exhaust. Im gonna wait till march or early April to install them, do a side by side comparison, with vids.

• 1 year later...
  • Supporting Member

How're the mods going ?  I can't believe I haven't visited this forum in so long.

Came here to check what the preferred speedometer corrector might be...it's looking like Hypertech ?  12 O'Clock Labs don't seem to make one (got one for my DL1000; great gadget).

• 7 months later...

Can't believe I missed this thread, I have a 2017 Fj09 and my son is riding a 2019 MT09 Tracer. His is the Red and Grey variety, and mine is Blue. If you see us around send a wave. Maybe when the current state of the world gets back to being somewhat normal and this white crap disappears maybe we can get out for a ride together

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

pfft, to heck with the rest of the world!  ...I'm waiting for the white crap to disappear :)

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Supporting Member
On 6/27/2022 at 9:56 PM, marcuso said:

install some pelican side cases, and brackets

How'd it go?

• 3 weeks later...