Ride Saturday the 7th of March, Little T and beyond?

ULEWZ

Guest eatpasta
i was relatively close to SB last weekend. Ojai is almost there...HA. 
We should plan a weekend ride up to SB one of these weekends. I do enjoy the ride up there as long as I can avoid 101 as much as possible.. It's the ride back down 101 that I cant stand.
you mean the ride I do twice a week? 
ricky_zpsqsebqlex.gif

but I cant complain because at least I get to get out and ride a little - but thats about it.

yeah if you were in Ojai, you were just a hop and a skip from SB.  when I was 16, I had my sweet second hand (which just means it had been crashed) FZR600 and the 192 -> 150 out to Ojai was my personal race track.....nowadays there are just too many cars.  you are inevitably stuck behind someone all the time

• 4 weeks later...
Sounds like you S. Cal Riders are having a good time! We do a Saturday Ride every week here on the Central Coast ; most of the Riders are BMW 1200 GS &K1600 + FJR Riders ! Wore out the stock rear at 2300mi & replaced with sport touring Pirelli Angel GTs ; which I had when I traded my 07 fjr for the 09 & now have almost 6,000mi with no problems. Just put on a Touring windshield from RIFLE Fairings; really makes it a SPORT TOURING BIKE>

Archived