Tracer 900 GT seat

runnerhiker

I got used foam and seat cover from a super tenere for $25, and installed it on my FJ with some trimming to fit the FJ, and it's been awesome, and I only spent $25, cheap and effective!!
Pictures, we aren't going to believe it until you show us a picture.  Just kidding, but it would be nice to let others see how it looks.  There are a lot of folks that want better comfort but are $ poor and a $25 fix may be the ticket.

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

I got used foam and seat cover from a super tenere for $25, and installed it on my FJ with some trimming to fit the FJ, and it's been awesome, and I only spent $25, cheap and effective!!
Pictures, we aren't going to believe it until you show us a picture.  Just kidding, but it would be nice to let others see how it looks.  There are a lot of folks that want better comfort but are $ poor and a $25 fix may be the ticket.
The Pictures wont show the trimming I did, but they are very close. The only issue is the top towards the tank, there is about a 1-2 inch gap where theres no foam for the seat pan. It doesnt bother me, since I and nobody sits right there, lol. Works great and im happy with it.

IMG_6057.jpg

IMG_6058.jpg

IMG_6059.jpg

IMG_6062.jpg
IMG_6060.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived