Hunter valley circuit

proast

Perfect Spring ride and needed to get a good ride in as my daily 50min am and pm commute on it drives me stir crazy.

Headed up the up Pacific Hwy then on to Newcastle....met up with my brother for a few hours of breakfast and talking bikes and planning our "someday-oneday" ride to Tassie. Then on to Cessnock, then Wollombi for a quick Goldie (just 1), then St Albans, Petes Ridge and back via old Pac Hwy.

31,000kms on the dash now and love it just as much as day 1....maybe more. 3b75dc352e069ce741a870c0473eed97.jpg

....met up with my brother for a few hours of breakfast and talking bikes and planning our "someday-oneday" ride to Tassie.  
Stop planning and start doing it!   I've ridden around Tasmania several times on various BMWs, both solo and with others, and would head-off there again today in a heartbeat!   

For it is truly said that once God had perfected the motorcycle he had to make somewhere brilliant for it to be ridden, and so he created Tasmania.   I can offer plenty of tips and hints should you wish.  Enjoy! 

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived