Relocating the rear reflector/ indicator/ rego plate assembly

Is there a tail-tidy that allows the hard panniers to be mounted on the bike yet retain the visibility both rearwards and side-on of the OE 'pumpkin' indicators?   If I follow Ulewz' lead in lifting the assembly further forward and upwards, by removing entirely the crane-like rearward structure IIRC, I doubt if there's enough clearance between pumpkins and inner sides of the panniers.  I realise that I could install smaller/ shorter LED indicators that would have the necessary clearance, but I don't really want to go down that path.   

Thanks for any tips/ links. 

Later edit: on Dec 14th sterlinggold kindly posted Ulewz' original instructions and two excellent pix of what he achieved then, but it's not quite clear if the pumpkins would clear the pannier sides, which is my basic query.   See 'Tech Tips and ?s' here under my title 'Tidying up the rear of the bike'.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member

I ended up getting the Blaster-X, which integrates the turn signals into the rear brake light. Much brighter than stock, and a lot of flashing pattern options you get to choose to suit your taste. 

Archived